Staff shortage, strained supply chains and generally rising costs – trading companies are faced with major risks that need to be transferred to the insurance market in the best possible way.
All risks in view with us
Trading companies are in the spotlight more than ever. This is because the risks of trading companies have increased exponentially in recent years. Risks arise in particular from the special competitive situation, low margins, personnel and structural change, the positioning of suppliers and a sometimes difficult regulatory environment.
It is important that the risks are individually identified, evaluated and subsequently insured at market-optimised conditions. With our many years of experience in the trade segment as well as our special risk audit, we offer the unique opportunity to show an objective picture of your risk structure and to support you in building an effective insurance strategy.
- Modern IT tools with which we digitise your insurance file
- Liability management
- Comprehensive benchmarking with continuous development of insurance solutions
- Consistent national and international on-site support
- Special claims team with selected expert
- Coordinated network of lawyers and experts