Criminal attacks on IT infrastructures are continuing to increase rapidly. Protect your business against cyberattacks and tampering.
We protect you against the following online attacks
The increasing digitisation and cross-linking of business processes is imposing ever greater challenges on businesses in many different sectors.
While the storage and processing of personal data, the entering into of contracts via the Internet or the deployment of cloud-based services has long become part of everyday business, the level of criminal activity in these areas has been increasing dramatically too.
However, apart from the numerous cyberattacks, legal risks faced by businesses are increasing too. Data protection directives and laws are becoming ever more comprehensive whilst at the same time imposing heavier penalties.
For those cases where preventive risk management can no longer protect the business, cyberinsurance provides cover against those risks for which traditional insurance declines to provide adequate cover.
BüchnerBarella can deploy its own set of terms and conditions to provide insurance cover for the following areas, amongst others:
- Third-party compensation claims
- Business interruption claims
- Costs of restoring data and systems following a cyberattack
- Crisis management costs (e.g. forensic IT experts, lawyers, PR advisors)
- Additional costs e.g. notification costs
- Providing the relevant experts for crisis management
You can rely on this:
Our own set of terms and conditions plus a comprehensive network consisting of a range of IT experts and IT service providers
- Identification of and elimination of potential vulnerabilities within your own IT infrastructure
- In the event of a cyberattack, you can reach us 24/7
- Improvements to your IT security
- Developing IT emergency plans
- Employee courses in IT security